Welcome to Cutting Room
The Cutting Room is a Reliable, Professional Hairdressing Salon in the heart of Streatham and has been for over 30 years. We cover all Cutting, Colouring, Highlighting, Perming & Styling Services. We strive to keep the community looking beautiful and feeling amazing with affordable prices and exceptional customer service.
All stylists have at least 10 Years Experience within the hairdressing industry and have had long, loyal careers at The Cutting Room. We look forward to seeing you!
Hair colour correction
COVID-19 – SAFETY GUIDELINES
The health and safety of our clients and our staff is extremely important to us. Please ensure you read this fully prior to booking an appointment and visiting one of our salons.
We are acting to prevent the spread of Covid-19
• We ask that any clients exhibiting symptoms associated with Covid-19 do not arrange to visit the salon until the recommended self-isolation time has passed and all symptoms have gone.
• If you develop symptoms afterarranging an appointment, please call us to re-arrange.
• We require any stylists who are exhibiting symptoms associated with Covid-19 to stay at home for the recommended self-isolation period.
• We are reducing the number of clients and staff to limit the number of people in the salons at any one time to help us practise social distancing as per the government guidelines.
• Cutting Room went cashless from 1st April which will help us to minimise contact and time spent at our reception areas.
We are taking steps to protect our clients and our staff
• We are keeping one meters socail distancing at back basin
• We are providing our stylists with PPE to wear through your appointment when necessary.
• Hand sanitiser will be provided on each of our active styling stations for both clients and staff to use and at the front door to use upon entry and exit of the salon.
• Stylists equipment will be sprayed with disinfecting spray in between each client.
• Salons are provided with the same disinfectant for use on the common touch points such as door handles, card machine, etc to be used regularly throughout the day.
• We will not be operating waiting areas. Clients are requested to wait outside the salon if necessary to avoid congestion at the reception area.
• We ask you to refrain from touching the retail products unless you are purchasing. Please ask your stylist if you are unsure which products are suitable.
Please help us to ensure that we can operate safely and welcome you back to our salons
PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT
• When booking remember you may require a different service from usual due to the extended time since your last hair appointment. Please book accordingly to ensure you have enough time booked with your stylist.
• Your appointment may need to be re-arranged or done by another stylist if your stylist is off-sick or isolating due to Covid-19.
• If before your appointment you start to develop any symptoms related to Covid-19 please call us to re-arrange your appointment so that we do not put our staff or other clients at risk.
• Please arrive at the agreed time of your appointment. You may be required to wait outside as our waiting areas until your appointment time.
• Please help us reduce the number of people in our salons by attending unaccompanied. If you have a dedicated carer who needs to accompany you then please inform us prior to your appointment.
AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Please enter the salon at the time of your appointment to let us know you have arrived – if you can safely do so.
• We will still greet you warmly, but without the customary Headmasters handshake.
• Please take note and read the Covid-19 related signage in the salon.
• Current government advice is that if you can, you should wear a face covering where you will be within 1 meters of another person. If you would like to wear a face covering but do not have your own we can supply you with one for free.
• Magazines and refreshments will not be offered at this time. You are welcome to bring your own, but please do take them away with you.
• You will need to keep all your personal belongings with you so please bring a bag to pop your coat / jacket in.
These are extraordinary times and there are a few temporary measures that we will need to implement in the first few weeks of re-opening. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.